Friday, May 21, 2010

What is that?

There was this ball of light and heat beating down on me yesterday. It was a not altogether unpleasant. I have lived here most my life so I know better than to get used to it but a guy can hope can't he.

And as we all know hope springs eternal, and despair flops down on the sofa and watches multiple episodes of "24".  Does anybody know how I got here?  And where the fuck am I going?  I am purely speculating at this point but all signs are pointing to one of two choices. Down one road there is almost certainly a future I will like.  Who knows maybe my over-arc of luck will hold.  Spend your whole life doing what makes you happy and what do you get?  Happy?  I'll let you know when I get there.


In case you care, here are the albums I have listened to since last time:

























You're Welcome,

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment