Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh My

So incase you were wondering what I have been doing with my free time since monday at midnight here is your answer. Playing a game that was designed around a sport that I always sucked at. It would make less actual sense to play a game of a sport that was really good at. Like soccer for example, or a game about playing video games.

I have been playing video games since I was eleven and by no means do I intend on quitting now. Think of it what you will but video games are just a part of my life. I intend to cover all aspects of my human experience but you have to start somewhere.

I also want to ask what is up with game soundtracks?Modern ones have never done it for me. They don't have enough room to put all the songs that all the people will like so what is the point. Do they really think that the person that likes Radiohead and Joy Division is going to be down with Panic at the Disco or reggae? Keep it simple people because we will be muting it once we get frustrated and have to hear the same song over and over. I have by no means the best taste in music, I just like what I like. Don't you?

Albums on heavy rotation:



You're Welcome,

-Jesse

This is not sent from an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment