Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Lot Like Life.

I'm taking a ride as my best friend. Clint Eastwood (I wish)

So now that open world gaming has been redefined what is there left to do? Maybe get a job or sail around the world? Not fucking likely! I am too busy making mediocrity look easy. Ever wonder why so many people like to play video games? Because they are a known quantity. Do exactly this and you will win. Unlike navigating the social minefields at work and in love. One thing where you know you are in charge and who you are.

The nerds are taking over. And it is about damn time.

The winner of yesterdays purchases is........."The XX - XX". Even though they are cool right now and their name reminds me of my bank account number. It was so upbeat without being too happy. FUCK JOY!! Once again the country that helped spawn America has produced something worthwhile. Thank you Charlotte, Steve, and five kids from San Diego for your entries. It was a close one.

Now go listen to:
And

Because you're old and like old things.

You're Welcome,

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment