Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I don't even own a wii e.p.

53343_BS_MS_03_1642141c.jpg


Hard luck is still luck.  And bad love is still love.  How do we make all this make sence when all I want to do is make my friends into best friends.  The hope of finding true happiness is a cruel joke.  My good friend told me that I was a tragic romantic once and I believed her.  Of course it didn't help that I was in love with her.  She was the first of a few women to want/not want to be with me.  She wanted to be around me just not all the time.  Until I was with someone else and then boom.  She couldn't be around me enough.  What was I doing wrong?  Nothing, everything, something.  Who know or cares.  What I do know is there is hope for us all.  We should never give up because we will never again be as young as we are right now.  Take up hang gliding, or learn the trombone, and start a cult.  The gift of now is all we can count on.  And sometimes we just have to trust and roll a hard six.


It has been a few days so this is more just what I remember listening to since last time:









You're Welcome,
-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment