Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I heard a Question.

Good:

Bad:
"Have you ever felt the cold ghostly hand slap across your bitchly face?"  This was the question posed to a "gutter punk" from the mind by way of mouth of one of his compatriots.  It is at first listening nothing more than a little humorous.  But not less than 14 hours later and I am still musing over what it might mean in the grander definitions of "ghostly" and "bitchly face".  Is the hand doing said slapping the cold hand of reality at the current state of my/your/our life?  Could the slapping be a wake up call meant to teach and guide us?  I to think so.  Is it that our faces really are softened by the ease of our existence, which we have become accustom?  I realize that all these questions demand to go unanswered and just considered.

Pretty:

No comments:

Post a Comment